UN Civil-Military Coordination Course – UN-CIMIC
2 Weeks – 10 working days
Students per iteration:
The minimum number per iteration is 10 and the maximum is 25
Iterations per year:
We hold this course once a year. There is a possibility to hold another course during the year, upon request
24 to 28 Nov. 2013. Deadline for application: 25 Oct. 2014
10 to 14 Nov. 2014. Deadline for application: 10 Oct. 2014
Deadline for applications:
- O1 to O4 (2nd LT to LT COL), (For military and police personnel).
- Good command at English language.
- Physically fit
to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the functions of civil-military coordination and liaison in a UN peace operation
Military, Police, Governmental officials or civilians.
500 US Dollar
- UN CIMIC Intrductin.
- Comparison Humanitarian-Military Concepts.
- Prtectin f Civilians and CIMIC.
- Working with Mission Partners.
- UN Cluster Approach.
- Face t Face Communication.
- Conduct Meetings.
- Questioning Techniques.
- Work with Interpreters.
- UN-CIMIC Assessment.
- Information Management.
- Introduction t Is and NGs.
- UN-CIMIC Reporting.
- Project Management.
- Cross-Cultural Brief.
- Area Study (Country Specific).
- To get participants operat under UN code f cnduct.
- understand principles and tasks f CIMIC.
- FAMILIARIZE PARTICIPANTS WITH KEY PARTNERS.
- UNDERSTAND un-cimic officers roe as staff fficers.
- Understand liaison information sharing planning and reprting.
- Understand UN-CIMIC in transition.
Back To Top↑