Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration Course - DDR
Students per iteration:
The minimum number per iteration is 10 and the maximum is 25
Iterations per year:
We hold this course once a year. There is a possibility to hold another course during the year, upon request
17 to 24 Mar 2016
Deadline for applications:
- O1 to O5 (2nd LT to COL), (For military and police personnel).
- Good command at English language.
- Physically fit.
The aim of the course is to provide participants with an interactive, practical and engaging overview of the IDDRS, familiarizing them with the various components
Courses address a broad audience of civilians, such as students, researchers, academics and individuals from governmental and non-governmental organizations, as well as national and regional military and police personnel of every rank and function
500 US Dollar
The course is structured in six modules that will be covered over one week:
- Module 1: The UN approach to DDR
- Module 2: Integrated DDR planning and programme design
- Module 3: Disarmament and demobilization
- Module 4: Reintegration
- Module 5: Cross-cutting issues
- Module 6: Linkages with other processes
This course can be arranged as special course during the year for participants from friendly countries upon request, provided that number of participants is not less than 10
Back To Top↑